2018 Feedback form with terms and conditions
Last year 2018, we included a feedback form in the Frome Open Studios Trail Map brochure.
The Voucher prizes were as follows
Prizes were generously donated by local businesses
|Bramble & Wild||£10|
|Not Just Pets||£10|
|Raves from the Graves||£15|
|The River House||£5|
And our 2018 Prize Draw Winner was Felicity Young. Congratulations Felicity!
Terms & Conditions of Entry for 2019:
- This free prize draw is organised by Frome Open Studios, Flat 1 Northover Mews, North Parade, Frome, BA11 1AZ. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- This competition is open to all UK residents (except FOS Team members, participating artists, sponsors or advertisers) over the age of 18. Only one entry per person is allowed. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree that their email address will be added to the FOS mailing list.
- No purchase is necessary for entry. To enter, complete the Feedback Form at the back of the FOS Art Trail Brochure. All entries must be handed into a Frome Open Studios Venue by 14/07/2019. No entries received after this date, or entries that are incomplete or defaced, will be considered. FOS accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or incorrectly completed.
- The winning entry will be selected at random from all qualifying entries. The draw will take place within 28 days of the closing date.
- The Prize winner will be notified by email or telephone shortly after the closing date. Failure to claim a prize within 14 days may result in disqualification and selection of a new winner. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- The prize sponsors reserve the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organiser will process the personal data of all entrants in accordance within General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and will not disclose the personal data to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Winner/s accept that the organiser may disclose their names to the public.
- The organiser and this free prize draw are governed by English Law.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity and the organiser reserves the right to use the names and location of winners and their photographs in any publicity.