Frome Open Studios Exhibition 26 June – 16 July 2017
Registration is now closed
Launch Party: Thursday 29 June, 6-8pm
The WHY Gallery, 3 Stony Street, Frome
The FOS Exhibition is an exciting opportunity to preview a selection of the works produced by artists exhibiting in the 2017 Frome Open Studios.
See trail map for full list of artists.
Rules of entry
- O To enter you must be a registered artist/maker taking part in Frome Open Studios 2017
- O Work can cover any theme – there are no limits except your imagination
- O Any medium may be submitted – 2D Artwork must be no larger than 40cm x 50cm including frame.
- O Work must be framed (unless on canvas) and ready to hang with a cord on the back.
- O No clip-frames or unframed mounts
- O 3D Artwork footprint no larger than 50 x 50 cm with height under 1.5 metres
- O Each artist to submit up to 3 jpg image files online and each successful artist will have at least one piece of work displayed in the Gallery.
- O a voluntary donation to the WHY charity would be appreciated (suggest £2 – £5) on delivery of work
- O All work must be for sale.
- O Work to be delivered to The Why Gallery between 10.30am and 3.30pm on Saturday 24 June
Sales will incur a 40% commission payable to the charity We Hear You (WHY) www.wehearyou.org.uk
Entries must be submitted online by midnight 31 May.
You will be sent an email to let you know which piece has been accepted for the exhibition.
FOS team – all decisions are final.
Due to limitations of space not all work accepted may be displayed
Selected work to be delivered on Saturday 24 June to The WHY Gallery.
Work to be collected on the last day of the exhibition, Sunday 16 July from The WHY Gallery.
If you are unable to deliver your selected work on the Saturday 24 June, or collect your work on Sunday 16 July, please arrange for someone to deliver or collect it for you.
Work cannot be stored.